Why choose a celebrant?
A Celebrant-led Ceremony allows you to:
- Choose the most meaningful and significant venue for your celebration which is totally personal to you as no legal licence is required – your garden, a village hall, your favourite restaurant…….limited only by your imagination.
- Express and incorporate your individual cultures, beliefs and traditions which reflect truly who you are.
- Personalise your vows and promises to each other.
- Choose the time of day and length of your celebration– sunrise, sunset, daytime, short or long.
- Involve your nearest and dearest in a meaningful way during your unique ceremony.
- Have your own ceremony to match your style – casual, traditional, formal or informal.
- Combine family celebrations – why not have a Renewal of Vows Ceremony and a Baby Naming / Welcoming Ceremony at the same time – double the joy!
- Book your short, legal Civil Ceremony at your local Registry Office for a fraction of the cost of a licensed venue and at a time to suit you. Any time afterwards you are free to have your truly personalised Elegant Celebrant-led ceremony written exclusively with you, for you whenever and wherever you choose.
Why wouldn’t you?!